Thursday 17 May 2012

This will be the end of us.

I truly believe that the reason I'm here is to tell you the truth that your ending is near, one day you must look at yourself in the mirror, I still don't think you're hearing me clear. You must understand that our friendship is done justify by the person that you have become but because of the fact that enough is enough, now I'm the one who's holding the gun. I'm sick and tired of fighting eachother, the lying the crying, the calling your mother. The calling of names, I'm bothered and smothered, we kiss and make up and get under the covers. A dangerous cycle I don't understand, the kicking, the screaming, the breaking the lamps. I'll be damned if I see you with some other man... If I cannot have you then nobody can.

No comments:

Post a Comment